Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"I'm skittles?!!!!im skittles!!!! Well you fixen to taste the rainbow!!!!!!!!!"

God I wish media lived with me. You know Tyler Perry's character the strong black lady with a kick but, "I don't give a hoot what ya got to say," attitude. I wish that so bad, so that she/he could climb through the phone and slap the crap out of the lady I have to talk to about insurance. UUUGG.

I don't know what is worse listing to the cheesy elevator music, or the aggravation of repeating my self ten times. They chick said my accent is to thick. Im Like really my accent? I from California, I live in Texas how the heck is my accent to thick...arg anyway.....it no worse then the first twenty minutes I had trying to spell my last name to the automatic phone service....I mean how hard is it to understand g-r-o-g-a-n. grrr.

Ok, so anyway back to Medea. God I wish you where here, and im not meaning the hamster version that my best friend's step daughter's ferrets named either. My kids are worse then ever, fighting so bad, this week we have lost one tooth, a lot of sleep and only trip to the doctor, so far so good right? WRONG. Brandon my eldest and shortest tempered child keeps fighting with Austin. When one gets something and the other doesn't like, the metaphorical shit really hits the fan and in more ways then one. My sweet and naïve good friend goes... " you know that nanny show when some one comes over and fixes your kids while your on TV and yattta yattta." im like no, what we need is a reenactment of media when the awesomely vivacious black lady picks up the spoiled brat that called her skittles, and said honey while your fixen to taste the rainbow. That's what I want lol. Well that and them greens. Anyway sadly Medea isn't here and I wake up to Hollering and fighting.


So I don't know what it is about summer  time but I woke up; grumpy as stuffing in a live chicken ass. Seriously I don't know why..(who would be with kids fighting at nine in the morning) . but I walk out the room my hair is like everywhere I mean a chea pet and that guy you know who im talking about the one that managed a wrestler ....ahhh poop...anyway I looked like I belonged on an episode of the walking dead. I swear to you my kids like ran from me, like when you turn a light on and all the roaches go into hiding kind of scared.

I walk into there room pulling the door open it looks like there eye balls are popping out, and I holler if yawl don't quit fighting ima make sure you taste the rainbow, in the deepest meanest way that I could, then I turned winking at Chris, the eighteen year old step in, yank his pillow from him and start the most outrageous pillow fight we have ever had. Pillows fighting , laughter poring, and just as I think this couldn't be any better someone farts and we all pass out dead.


I had two options today, be in a bad mood, and let it rub off on everybody, or be the Medea that I know is in me, and scare the heck out of my kids, while having fun.

thanks again I'll talk you tommara

No comments:

Post a Comment