Sunday, July 28, 2013

cherry bombs

Tomatoes that are tiney like cherry tomatoes should it be given to my kids ever sgain' . OK so my morning stats up like every other I'm zombie mom walking to coffee pot- you know that mom...the one everyone turns around and halls but to avoid confrontations with said adult. So an way someone starts knocking on the front door its my father in law bringing over tomatoes for coura . I let him in..I get my coffee and go lay down..well I forget all about the dag um tomatoes. I wake up step it of bed ...under my previously clean foot is a smoshed tomato. I'm like great I walk a few more get and step on more tomatoes. I'm cuss in now..stupid dag um tomatoes ....bleep...yada yada ...so I get to the comode  I sit down and I look up at the sealing fan and on one of the edges of the fan is a half of a tomato holding on for dear life. So I get up get a bucket and tr to get it off the blade. I turn the fan off and as I'm waiting for it to stop my naked son runs into the bathroom hideing from coura who begun pelloting him with tomatoes I lose my balance and go forward getting sacked in the head by the flying tomatoes.  My lesson for today children and cherry tomatoes equal time bomb

2 comments:

  1. children + anything or nothing + left alone with each other for even a few minutes without constantly reprimanding them and watching their every move = destruction and chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Sis has not had her coffee yet, Run!!!!

    ReplyDelete