Wednesday, August 28, 2013

so do you want your colon cleansed?

The most embarrassing story ever. ....so I'm having stomach issues right and it hurts so bad I think I might die . So bad. Any way I end up at hospital with those bad. Pain and I do all thetestts and x rays and what not and I'm lying on the hospital bed and I'm hurting. The doctor comes in and says I'm sorry to tell you this mam but your full of shit. I'm like what???? Did a Dr. Just say shit. Yup he really did. And as he kept talking I tune out and picture Eddie Murphy in the nutty professor when there all farting at the table and the man says "do you need your colon cleansed?" All the big fat people farting. I don't. Care who you are. And no matter how much pain your in its pretty darn funny.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment